- Supports many of the Atmel 8051 parts including:
TS8xC51U2, TS8xC52X2/54X2/58X2, AT89C1051, AT89C2051,
AT89C51, AT89C52, AT89LU51,
AT89LU52, AT89C55, T89C51CC01, T89C51AC2,
AT89C51RD2/ED2/ID2, AT89C5131 and more are coming
- Choice of User Interfaces: Seehau from ICE Technology and
- Seehau: runs under Windows
95, 98, NT, ME, 2000, & XP.
- Emulation and trace ISA boards install in your
PC or in the Nohau® HSP box (shown) and controlled
via the PC LPTx port. Also, available in a USB Box
- The optional trace board can be installed or upgraded
- Trace memory is real-time: up to 256K deep by up
to 96 bits, 8 trigger levels, with timestamp, filtering
and an external trigger output. Ports P1 and P3 are
- High Level Language (HLL) support for C compilers.
- 64K hardware breakpoints, Bank Switching, Program
Performance Analysis (PPA), and Code Coverage.
Application Notes: Generic
Nohau Product Manuals
Click here for real-time trace, code coverage, performance analysis